Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I can't think of a third

My wife and I came up with a game where you list two movie titles with something common between the first two, then announce that you can't think of a third. It is then up to the other participant to determine what is common with the frist two movies and say what the third is.

Here is my challenge to you— the first list is easy, and the second is nearly impossible:

  1. Joe and the Volcano
  2. You've Got Mail
  3. And I can't think of a third
  1. The man with one Red Shoe
  2. The Burbs
  3. And I can't think of a third

The problem with that last one is that there really isn't a third. But I will give you a clue as to a way to connect the first list with the second and come up with the bonus third. Both lists have a common actor playing opposite another. If you can figure out which movie has the two opposites playing in the same movie together you have won.

In order to be fair, I am going to turn on Comment Moderation. I will post comments that don't include guesses. Then on Friday I will post all of the guesses (if there are any) and let the winner know they won.

Post a Comment
Web Analytics