Saturday, March 27, 2010

BOOB 03-29 through 04-02

For those of you who do not know what BOOB means, it means:
"Being Out Of Blogging" (shame on you). What this means is that I will not be blogging next week… but instead will be in training all week and am not sure if I'll have the mental capacity to post. (Besides, I'm on the computer all day at work and need a break). However, I do have some guests who will be posting on my behalf while I am away. When I asked for assistance with guest posting, I was pleasantly surprised at the outpouring of volunteers. It is an honor and a privilege to have these people help out and be guests on my blog.

Here is the schedule for next week:

Monday, March 29:
Midlife Mama @ Midlife Musings
Tuesday, March 30:
Blogging Mama Andrea @ Blogging Mama
Wednesday, March 31:
Angie @ Seven Clown Circus
Thursday, April 01:
Crash @ Crash Test Dummy Diaries
Friday, April 02:
Steenky Bee @ steenky bee
Saturday, April 03:
Gretchen @ Second Blooming

If you are unfamiliar with these authors, I encourage you to check out their blogs so that you get a feel of their writing styles.
See you when I return.

No comments:

Web Analytics