Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Epiphany

I would like to thank Deb @ Dirty Socks and Pizza for assisting with today's post:


I assume it is standard practice to suck up to the Host Blogger when one appears in a guest-starring role on said Host's blog? Well, that is no problem for me, as CaJoh is one of my favorites. Since day one, he has intrigued me with his varied but simple approach to blogging. His posts are never very long, but leave the reader (well, me anyway) with, at the very least, a fun recipe to try, and, at times, a whole new outlook on life.

Today, in honor of our beloved Host, I will a) try to keep it short,
and b) attempt to be philosophical. That's about the best I can do, since recipes and cooking-related posts are out of the question for this gal. Thank God it's not Friday!

So, it occurred to me the other night that figuring out the human race is really not that complicated. Anthropologists, take note! Basically, it all boils down to this... Humans can be divided into two distinct categories: 1) those who will/would/do bungie jump, and 2) those whose cold, dead fingers couldn't be pried from whatever is keeping them firmly planted on the ground.

I will happily, proudly, and unequivocally declare that I fall decisively into the latter category. Either you have it in you, or you don't. Clearly, I don't, and that is just fine with me.

How about you? Which category characterizes you?

Post a Comment
Web Analytics