Saturday, August 15, 2009

BOOB 08-17 through 08-21

For those of you who do not know what BOOB means, it means:
"Being Out Of Blogging" (shame on you). What this means is that I will not be blogging next week… but instead will be on vacation— which includes not using my computer (I'm on the computer all day at work and need a break). However, I do have some guests who will be posting on my behalf while I am away. When I asked for assistance with guest posting, I was pleasantly surprised at the outpouring of volunteers. It is an honor and a privilege to have these people help out and be guests on my blog.

Here is the schedule for next week:

Monday, August 17:
Mama Nut @ 4 Nuts in a Nutshell
Mina @ The World According to the Little Fish
Tuesday, August 18:
Deb @ Dirty Socks and Pizza
Wednesday, August 19:
Liz @ Eternal Lizdom
Thursday, August 20:
Moonspun @ Moonspun Spins
Friday, August 21:
CK Lunchbox @ Clark Kent's Lunchbox

If you are unfamiliar with these authors, I encourage you to check out their blogs so that you get a feel of their writing styles.
See you when I return.

3 comments:

Deb said...

enjoy your boob! : )

looking forward to hearing from the rest of the gang and can't wait to hear how you spent your week.

Barbaloot said...

Have a great vacation!

Sarah Lulu said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Web Analytics