I have had this up on my sidebar for some time now, but never quite explained what it is. Of course, if you are reading this on a reader you will probably never see it and wonder what the….
Being a transient being, I am never in the same place at the same time. I heard it said: "Space was invented so that everything doesn't happen in the same place— and Time was invented so that everything doesn't happen all at once". For these reasons alone, the sidebar will come in handy to let you know Where's CaJoh….
- For those who do not know what LinkedIn is, it is a professional social networking site geared towards job related networking. Most people use this site as a tool to help find a job. I use it as a way of keeping in touch with other professionals in my field. Since my carer path has been wide and varied over the years, I have contacts in many different fields. If you have a LinkedIn account, feel free to link up.
- This seems redundant, but just in case I re-purpose this code in other places this will bring you to my Blogger profile page.
- Yes… I'm a twit-too. Mostly I have been using it as a way of promoting my blog— so don't be too disappointed in the number or the content of my tweets.
- If you have a Facebook account, feel free to make a friend request. I must warn you that there are a lot of people with my name— so please explain how you know me so that you don't get my standard reply if I don't know you.
- I will need to write a post about this service so that you know what it is. If you have a Delicious account and want to share your bookmarks, or want to see what I bookmark myself— feel free to stop by.
- I discovered iLike through Facebook, but the fact that it works with iTunes is what got me hooked. If you have an iLike account and want to compare music— please do.
- Since not all of my pictures on this blog are posted, here is a place where you can see my eye on the world.
There are several others (Wordpress, Goodreads just to name a few)… to which I do not have the properly sized button for. Since I am a bit handicapped when it comes to picture editing (I know what needs to be done, I just don't have the tools to do so)… I am calling on you to help me out. If you are up to the challenge, send me an e-mail and let me know.
I have been wanting to write separate posts on many of these, so if you want more detail, let me know which one and I will make a separate post dedicated to it.