Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 A year in review

As 2009 comes to a close I have seen other bloggers give a summary of their posts that they have had throughout the year. As I started this blog in 2008, I can safely do this and have a complete year to pull from.


Posts that I am proud of writing:

Inspiration and Motivation
This is my explanation of the difference between inspiration and motivation written at the time of the President's inauguration.
Coping Mechanism
This post helps to explain how we cope with stress in life.
Smart vs. Intelligent
I seem to get a lot of hits on this one. This is how I define the difference between being smart and being intelligent.
Pretty vs. Beautiful
This is how I define the difference between being pretty and being beautiful.
Do you have that new myPhone yet…
A tongue and cheek look at how our reliance on phone features could go too far.
The Long Rain
A review I wrote in high school about a science fiction short story.
Trolling for South Pole Traffic
My look at Web statistics services and how they leave out an entire continent.
Couples and Train Couplings
An analogy between people who are couples and train couplings.
Trapped in Time: Act 1
This is part one of a two part story that I originally wrote in high school. It is a cliff-hanger in that you need to read the next post to get the end.
Friendship Types
This is the first part of a four part series on different types of friends that a person can have. I strongly encourage you to read the rest of the series as it took me almost a year to complete.

Posts that currently have 20 or more comments:

Warm Milk
This was my first post that reached 20 comments. It is also one of my first participatory posts where I am participating in Tuesday's Tribute.
Wordful Wednesday - Spikester Diddly Dog
This one got a lot of comments because… who doesn't like dogs.
Communication Styles
This is an introduction to a series post that I have about communication styles. I encourage you to read the next four posts as well since they cover each in more detail.
Writer's Workshop: C is for Cookie
This is a good story about how my sister taught me a lesson for demanding a cookie. Be sure to read the comments, she tells the real story and not the one a 4 year old remembers.
100th Post
Most people like to wish you well on your 100th post. Hopefully it will give you some topics to ask me to write about.
TT: Spin on the Bed
This is currently the record holder with the number of comments made. I probably tribute it to being both a Tuesday's Tribute and a Spin Cycle participatory post.
What's in a nickname: Naming conventions
I think a lot of people have nicknames and like to share theirs.

And the one that I get the most search hits on…

ASCII Love
I don't know why… but I seem to get hits from all over the globe for this one. So much so that I wrote a special post about it: Looking for Love in all the wrong places.

Please feel free to visit these pages if you have not done so already to give you a smattering of what I've been writing about this past year.

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

bwhahahaha! Looking for love in all the wrong places!!! hehehehehe... great posts Cajoh! I hope you have a happy New Year!

Web Analytics