Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Disappointments

Thought I would participate in Random Tuesday Thoughts since there are a lot of incomplete thoughts running around lately.

  • Went to see the start of the 101st Mackinac race only to find out that many of our favorite boats left the night before. Next year we'll have to take a Friday off to see the boats leave.
  • Came to work early today only to find that the elevators were not working. I guess I didn't escape having my workout today afterall.
  • I am finding myself skimming through posts more often lately. I feel like I am going to miss something serious.
  • Finding myself way too tired when I get home from work. I blame it on not working out in the mornings as often as I like.
  • Had Grandma-Grandpa camp a few weeks back and nearly everything we attempted to do was effected by the storm the previous day. At least we had a blast at the water park.
  • Wanting to write about a lot of things, but never quite complete them. I worry that once my drafts have been finished there will be nothing to write about anymore.
  • I find that there are way too many activities to do on a given weekend. I wish I could draw straws or something.
  • Looked at my stats today and found that I had 0 visitors at Noon. Hoping that this brings me some more hits.

Random Tuesday Thoughts
Post a Comment
Web Analytics