If you thought that this was a post about the Versus Channel, then you are mistaken…
Lately I have found that I have written a lot of comparison posts. What I have decided to do is to group them together in this post so you can look at them yourself:
- Inspiration and Motivation
- This is my explanation of the difference between inspiration and motivation written at the time of President Obama's inauguration.
- Smart vs. Intelligent
- I seem to get a lot of hits on this one. This is how I define the difference between being smart and being intelligent.
- Pretty vs. Beautiful
- This is how I define the difference between being pretty and being beautiful.
- Compassionate Comforting vs. Arm-chair Advice
- In this post I talk about the frustrations of being a comforter on line.
- Movers and Shakers
- This is my definition of what it means to be a Mover as well as a Shaker.
- Leaders vs. Followers
- Followers tend to get a bad rap. I highlight what my interpretations of being a good follower are.
- Trailblazer vs. Bridge Builder
- This is my interpretation of what it means to be a Trailblazer and/or a Bridge Builder.
Also… if any of these posts inspire you to come up with a comparison you want me to cover— please let me know.