I am stealing the term "Awardified" from my good friend Heinous who originally coined the phrase. So with out any further adieu, I would like to thank Eternal Lizdom with the honor of awarding me the Over The Top award:
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions below using only 1 word answers.
- Pass it on to six other bloggers that you think are also "Over The Top!"
Some of these are just downright strange— but I tried to answer them as best I can. If you want an explanation of an answer… just ask and I'll be sure to comment. Here we go…
- Where is your cell phone? Nowhere.
- Your hair? Thinning.
- Your mother? Sarcastic.
- Your father? Intelligent.
- Your favorite food? Ranch.
- Your dream last night? Movie.
- Your favorite drink? Martini.
- Your dream/goal? Communicator.
- What room are you in? Living-room.
- Your hobby? Writing.
- Your fear? Overlooked.
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Known.
- Where were you last night? Church.
- Something you aren’t? Fake.
- Muffins? Please.
- Wish list item? TV.
- Where did you grow up? Illinois.
- Last thing you did? Post.
- What are you wearing? Wool.
- Your TV? Old.
- Your pets? Injured.
- Your friends? Priceless.
- Your life? Wonderment.
- Your mood? Hesitant.
- Missing someone? No.
- Vehicle? Costly.
- Something you’re not wearing? Stilettos.
- Your favorite store? Restoration.
- Your favorite color? Burgundy.
- When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday.
- Last time you cried? Sunday.
- Your best friend? Wife.
- One place that I go over and over? Breakfast.
- One person who emails me regularly? Coworkers.
- Favorite place to eat? Depends.
As for my six others who get this award from me— I have chosen to go "North of the Border" and pick six Canadian bloggers. Some of these I have known for a long time— while others I have recently discovered and consider all of them "diamonds in the rough" well worth looking at:
- Archives of Our Lives
- Fresh Thinkings… Fresh Start
- Rebellious Arab Girl
- Sweet Limes
- They Will Not Have Me
- Us and Them
If you have not visited these— please do so and send them some warm comment love (I hear it gets cold up there in Canada).