Thursday, May 14, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Remembering

In honor of Mamma Kat's Writer's Workshop I am going to be taking on Prompt #4: I remember when….

I remember when…
… I finally gave up my binky.
… I broke the two gallon glass bottle of rootbeer.
… days seemed endless.
… I hit a home run in little league, but still lost the game.
… we used to walk across the lake in winter.
… our class won tug of war against all the other classes at the homecoming bonfire— four years straight.
… I wore a tie to school everyday to try and get the "best-dressed" award at the senior dinner.
… I felt that I would never meet a woman and be married.
… I decided to tackle this post.
… I forgot the rest of what I was going to say…

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. I love Thursdays.

Unknown said...

You remember when you gave up your binky? That is impressive!

Unknown said...

I love this...so many great memories!

Visiting from MamaKat's!

Erin said...

These are nice "rememberings." I liked reading that!

KatBouska said...

And SOOOOOOO....did you get best dressed or what!?!

Have fun at Yosemite and take lots of pictures!! :)

Web Analytics