Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spin Cycle: Summer Senses

This week's spin is an open spin and all I could think of is the open air of summer.


And all the world is biscuit-shaped
It's just for me to feed my face.
And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste
And I've got one, two, three, four, five
Senses working overtime1

The other day my wife started listing all of the sights and sounds that remind her of summer. We then went the extra mile and decided to try and relate summer to all of the senses.

Rather than list all the ones we came up with, I would spin it up a bit and ask you what you come up with. Here are the categories:

What are the…
sights…
sounds…
smells…
touches…
tastes…
…of summer to you?

1 Excerpt from the XTC song: "Senses Working Overtime" from the album English Settlement.


small cycle

Post a Comment
Web Analytics