Tuesday, June 8, 2010

RTT: Bites and Series

It's that day of the week— time to Join Keely over at The Un Mom for some Random Tuesday Thoughts…

Bites Bite:

At the end of the past two weekends I have found the knuckles of my hands littered with mosquito bites. Really don't know why they decide to target my knuckles, but it is very hard to ignore and even more painful when I do scratch the bites.

So often I scratch to the point where the area around the bite swells up and it hurts like a bruise. I look at my hands and it looks like I have arthritis with my joints so swollen up. It even stings when I put anti-itch cream on the bite. Looks like the bites really bite.

Series Bites:

Lately I have been following the Stanley Cup series. I normally don't watch hockey since I never understood the game. I had a neighbor when I was in college who was on the school's hockey team and he tried to explain how it is played, but I never quite caught on. However, since the Hawks are from Chicago I like to show my support.

After the last two losses over the weekend I begin to wonder if the whole series is fixed. I've seen it before when the Bulls played in the NBA finals where you can tell that they just aren't playing the same and lose games that they should be winning. I always suspect that the TV stations just want more advertising revenue, so they fix it so that it goes on for seven games.

Bites Series:

I'm getting a little tired of all the Vampire Shows on TV. It kind of reminds me of all the Reality TV shows that suddenly appeared during the writers strike several years back. After a while you just get tired of the same thing rehashed over and over again.

Series Series:

Some of you may be here for the Random Tuesday's Thoughts regular series. I also have a weekly series you may want to "partake" in called Friday's Feast. If you don't know what Friday's Feast is all about, please read the Friday's Feast page so you can join in on the feast.

That's about it for my randomness— so if you want some more random click that button… (I know you want to)

Post a Comment
Web Analytics