Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Blogiversary Two Me

No… it is not a type-o. I purposely used "Two" in my title to indicate that this is my second Blogiversary.

For wedding anniversaries, you typically exchange gifts with your spouse like Paper, Gold, Diamonds and the like. On those anniversaries that are not milestones such as the first, the 10th, 25th, etc. there does not seem to be any standard gift to give. The same confusion as to what to do to celebrate my second Blogiversary is very similar to this.

I wish I had something grand that I could share with you my readers, but I'm at a loss. Looking around at others who have celebrated this occasion I don't seem to find any consistent way of celebrating that would clue me in. The first Blogiversary is usually a momentous occasion, but the second seems more like a non-event. But much like the spouse on their wedding anniversary— I feel that I must do something or feel guilty by forgetting the occasion.

So, I'll leave it up to you. What do you suggest?

Post a Comment
Web Analytics