Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spin Cycle: Running in circles

This week's Spin Cycle is a poetry spin. I thought I would contribute a poem that has spinning involved in it just to keep with the theme a bit more.

This is one of those self reflective poems I wrote when I was quite depressed at not having anybody. Even today I sometimes get that feeling that perhaps those people to whom you call "friend" are not there for you and you are left alone.


Running in circles the trail my own.
Again I must admit I am alone.

No one around to share the time
nobody at all to be just mine.

Again and again I'm in despair
I find someone but they're never there

And so I'll always be here patiently
waiting for someone who can find me.

But until then
I guess I'll never have a friend.

cj85'

small cycle
Post a Comment
Web Analytics