Welcome again to Friday's Feast. Today I will not be talking at all, but will let you do the talking through your recipes. Thank you all for your contributions. I truly appreciate it since I was in training all week and didn't know if I had time to prepare a palatable post. Since today is a recipe swap, there are a lot of choices to choose from. Feel free to visit these other blogs so you can expand your repertoire and/or stuff your recipe box with some real gems.
Participants in this weeks Feast are as follows:
- Mama Nut @ 4 Nuts in a Nutshell
I never thought of combining cheese cake with pumpkin.
- Eternal Lizdom @ Eternal Lizdom
A Combination Friday's Fragments and Recipes to boot.
- Mrs. Fish @ One Fish, Two Fish, Three, Four, Five Fish
Her recipe for some Grrrrrreat spaghetti sauce.
- Blogging Mama Andrea @ Blogging Mama
Here's a great recipe for those apples you picked at the orchard.
- rochellesychua @ HeaRty's Haven
I always thought that chickens were the ones that have fingers, bur she has a fish fingers recipe and the chef showing you how they cook it.
- Mina @ The World According to the Little Fish
Much like the baby that is found in a King cake— this one is a complete surprise to me since I posted the link before it was posted.
- Barbaloot @ Barbaloot Suit
Here's a great cookie recipe if you ever can't get out to the store and buy those Oreos.
Wasn't that fun…
Now, if you want to join in the feast but don't know what to do— please read the Friday's Feast page for a more detailed explanation. To join in on the feast— leave a comment and be sure to include the URL to your post so I and others can know of your contribution.
I'm always looking for new inspirations. So, if there is a particular topic you want me to cover— feel free to suggest it.
Next weeks topic is Halloween…
- Are you hosting a Halloween party and have ghoulish dishes in mind…
- Do you have any stories about when you went trick or treating…
- What is it about those crazy Americans who tell their children to go door to door and get candy from strangers…
I'm hoping that the topic doesn't scare you away. Even if you have a post the past— your links are always welcome.