Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a little push

I have been trying to get back on the bike and start writing more in my blog. I know that before my hiatus I had a lot of ideas that I was working on, so it isn't that I don't have anything to say. I still have ideas— but lack the motivation to put what is stuck in my head down on paper (or on the screen).

Here is a list of topics that I have been pondering as of late:

  • Ancient Spirit/
  • Being interesting by posing interest/
  • Climatology and ranges of things/
  • Conceptual Learning/
  • Follow-up/
  • Friendship Card/
  • Giving credit where credit is due/
  • Initiative/
  • Initiator vs wall-flower/
  • Inter vs Intra/
  • Intrapersonal Relationships/
  • Motion and Position/
  • Social Evolution/
  • Spiritual Callousness and Suppleness/
  • State of Equilibrium/
  • The ones we love and the ones who love us/
  • The Up, Down, Out, To, and For of looking/
  • Things take time to do/
  • Waves and synchronization/
  • Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How we ARE/

If any of these topics sound interesting, let me know and that way I will feel more obligated to oblige. Since I sometimes speak simplistically and without courteous clarity, if anything seems confusing, feel fee to ask and I will explain.

No comments:

Web Analytics